Stray Fox Studio is looking for a few people to help make games. Our initial goal is to develop high-quality titles using MonoGame (developed in Visual Studio 2015) for the PC platform, primarily in the RPG and Strategy genres. With further brand establishment and reputation, we can expand to Nintendo Virtual Console, Sony’s Playstation Network, and Xbox Live along with already being able to port to mobile platforms as needed.
- Effects Animator – Know the techniques for creating 16-bit or 32-bit style spell and attack animations, similar to Final Fantasy VI, Street Fighter Alpha/III, or Suikoden II? Looking to build at least a small base library of effects to create the spells, special attacks, and other effects, such as using items.
- Voice talent – specifically looking for the voice of the main character, Arashi, but need talent for other characters as well, of all types.
- Traditional Animator – Like to draw animations by hand? We need help drawing characters moving and attacking in 4 different directions. Avoiding entirely vector drawn animations to keep a more natural flow between frames, rather than the rubbery look of Flash-like transitioned graphics. Individual frames can be drawn in vectors, but no transitions between frames please.
- Map Graphic Artist – draw objects for use in adding detail to the game maps, from small plants to large pieces of furniture or architecture
- Melodic Composter – someone that can compose with melodies in mind (not ambient/orchestral music), or at least arrange from a given melody.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in these opportunities or would like to inquire about other ways to help the team.